The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the college was established in 2015 and since then working towards the realization of the goals of Quality Enhancement and Sustenance. It continuously strives to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college. The aim is to channelize all efforts and measures of the college towards promoting 'Quality Culture' leading to holistic academic excellence. This is achieved through involvement of students, parents, teachers, administrative staff and other stakeholders.
The IQAC has been actively involved in the issues related to curricular aspects, teaching learning and evaluation, students support and progression, examination reforms etc. The IQAC played a major role in activities for improving the academic and administrative performance of the College.
We are committed to impart quality education as per needs and expectations of the students.
The Vision of IQAC in the institution
- To create and maintain a culture of quality focussed towards overall Institutional Excellences.
The Mission of IQAC in the institution
- To organize the Institutions initiatives and Practices to achieve academic excellences.
- To be trigger for bringing in quality, to eliminate deficiencies and improve quality.
Objectives of IQAC in the institution
- Promote holistic development
- To develop a mechanism to promote conscious, consistent, and catalytic action plans to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote the institutional quality enhancement and sustenance through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of the best practices.
Functions of IQAC in the institution
- Development and application of quality benchmarks for the various academic and administrative activities of the institutions
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities.
- Organization of workshops and seminars on quality related themes.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
Composition of IQAC
- Principal of the Institution - Chairperson
- Local Manager of Holy Family College - Management Member
- Teaching Staff - Co-ordinator
- Teaching Staff - Members
- Office Superintendent – Member
- Nominees from Local Society
- Nominees from Stakeholder
- Student Nominee - Member
- Alumnae Nominee - Member
||Dr.Sr.VALSA T CHIRAMEL
||Smitha Mathew,Asst Professor
Smitha KA,Asst Professor
Prathibha KP,Asst Professor
Anitha M,Asst Professor
Sandhya S, Asst Professor
Dr. Rajeswari, Asst Professor
Manju P Poulose, Asst Professor
Smitha A, Asst Professor
|One member from the management(Local Manager)
||Sr. Grace Anto
|Nominees from local Society, students and alumni
|| Mr. Suresh
|Nominees from Stakeholders
|Co-ordinator of the IQAC
|| Ranjusha C Unni, Asst Professor
The quorum of the IQAC Meeting
- The quorum for the meeting shall be two-thirds of the total number of members
Validity of IQAC membership
- The membership of the nominated members shall be for a period of one year and
necessary modifications in the composition as per the institution's
Frequency of IQAC meetings and reports
- The IQAC should meet at least once in every quarter (2 times in a semester)
Action Plan of IQAC
- Plan of action at the beginning of the Academic year toward Quality Enhancement
- Preparation of Academic Calendar
- Assisting various cells/committees/clubs in their quality performance
- Analysing various Minutes of Meetings
- Feedback analysis and necessary remedial recommendations and actions
- Ensuring effective Internal assessment and proper documentation
- Assisting ICT-related support towards effective teaching-learning process
- AISHE submission
- Yearly budget for augmentation/extension of the infrastructure of the institution
- Plan of Action related to the professional development of the faculty members
- Plan of Action related to Teaching Skill Enhancement
- Academic audit and Teaching Performance Evaluation
- Enriching the institution's best practices, strategic plans, distinctiveness and etc.,