Programme Learning outcomes
- Teacher trainees possess an upbeat attitude to teaching profession and to
- Teacher trainees encompass readiness to accept the progressive changes in
the field of teaching.
- Teacher trainees acquire the ability to address the learning needs of all
wards, including of all marginalized and differently able.
- Teacher trainees have to evaluate Creative work of students in various
subjects developing values and multiple skills.
- Teacher trainees acquire knowledge in pedagogy and Excellency in
- Teacher trainees develop forbearance, the attitude to self motivation and
having self awareness.
- Teacher trainees develop their self esteem, self image and abilities.
- Teacher trainees become inspiring teachers with professional ethics and
Course Learning Outcomes
Course learning outcomes are specific, observable and measurable statements that state the knowledge, skills and attitudes of the teacher trainees by the completion
of the course.
- Teacher trainees recognize need and significance of teaching through various
activities of learning.
- Teacher trainees acknowledge the philosophical, sociological and
psychological foundations of teaching through various learning activities
- Teacher trainees inculcate the ability to apply philosophical, sociological and
psychological extract of teaching in reality through various workshops.
- Teacher trainees focus the ability to analyze different scenario of teaching.
- Teacher trainees attain the skill of evaluating different system of teaching in
- Teacher trainees formulate their own insight on teaching through different
- Teacher's trainees create bright outlook about gender equality through
- Teacher trainees nurture positive attitude about inclusive education through
- Teacher trainees internalize the ability to mould pedagogicalization of the
Subject through various practice teaching programmes.
- Teacher trainees earn the capacity to develop the methods and strategies of
teaching in U.P, High school and Higher Secondary school and valuing its outcomes through different practice teaching programmes.
- Teacher trainees inculcate the ability to expand the basic assumption of ICT
in the area of teaching and learning through ICT workshops.
- Teacher trainees nurture skills in dealing with the psychological problems of
students through practice teaching.
Biometry, Leave form, Attendance register, declaration form by parents help
students to avoid attendance shortage. Class room monitoring and internal
assessment are based on the above stated PLOs and CLOs through various
curricular and co curricular activities.