The Admission Cell will work to carry out the admission process of the Two year B Ed programme as per
university guidelines in a manner that is equitable, efficient, timely and selecting the right students and
giving equal opportunities to all without any discrimination are the main objectives of this cell. The
Admission cell works every academic year to look after the admission of the students for the subsequent
- To monitor and guide the admission committee for smooth completion of the admission process.
- To disseminate and comply with all the rules and regulations of admissions as prescribed by Govt. and
- To assist the students and to interact with the parents during admissions.
- To give priority to merit and maintain reservations as directed by the University.
Anti Ragging Cell
In conformity with Supreme Court judgements and directions, UGC guidelines and State Government
Instructions, ragging is strictly banned in the college campus and anyone found guilty of ragging and/or
helping ragging is liable to be punished as it is criminal offence.
- To prevent any physical or mental torture or any disorderly conduct towards any student in side and
outside the campus.
- To maintain a ragging free campus.
- To create awareness about ragging & ensure a student-friendly environment in the college campus.
- To monitor, direct and oversee the functions and performance of the Anti-Ragging Squads in
prevention and curbing of ragging in the institution.
Examination Cell was headed by the Principal &. Faculties The Prime responsibility of Examination Cell is
conducting of all examinations (Both Internal and External Exams) in fair and systematic manner under
the directions of the University rules and regulations
- To take measures to prevent malpractices in the Examination and to do the needful for the smooth
conduct of examination.
- To create awareness amongst the faculty and the studens about the University guidelines regarding
conduct of Examination and to insure the strict Implementation of the same.
- To Collect Question Papers and conducting the exams as per the schedule
- To maintain secrecy, transparency and accountability in examinations.
Student Grievances & Redressal Cell
The student's grievance cell functioning in the college based on UGC regulations.
The Grievance & Redressal Cell (GRC) aims to look into the complaints lodged by any student and
redress it as per requirement. The students can state their grievance regarding any academic and non-
academic matter within the campus through the suggestion.
- To implement the regulations of UGC with utmost compliance
- To established a forum for initiating and pursuing the grievance procedure 3. To ensure a democratic, conflict free environment in the college campus
- To promote cordial student-student relationship and student-faculty relationship
- To help the students in various personal and educational related grievances
- To encourage the students to express their grievances freely and frankly without any fear of being
- To redress the problems reported by the students of the college
- To make the institution student friendly
- To convene periodical meeting to discuss whether the grievances have been settled.
- Any form of ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging or
disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the principal
- Complaints regarding sexual harassment will be handled as per government guidelines
Placement Cell interacts with the various reputed educational institutions for arranging campus
interviews/job fair for the final year students.
- To provide ample opportunities for placement
- To organize campus recruitment for the students
- To gather & disseminate information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements to
- To collect feedback from employers where our students are selected.
Women cell aims at empowering and orienting women to recognise there true potential and to help
them attain their own standard in a competing world
- To enhance self esteem and self confidence among women's students and staff
- To realise role of women in building up of a healthy society