Code of conduct for teachers
The faculty members shall:
Code of conduct for administrators/non-teaching staff
- Report to the college before the commencement of college time.
- Strictly follow the dress code.
- Use biometric machine for attendance.
- Wear ID card every day.
- Be responsible to meet academic roles with regard to teaching, training and department level administrative assignments for the progress of the institution.
- Support the personal and professional development of students.
- Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues that will be helpful to career growth.
- Shall involve in regular tutorials and remedial classes for improving the students' performance.
- Should attend seminars, workshops, conference for enhancing knowledge.
- Be responsible for doubts clarification to students in order to have clear conceptual knowledge benefit.
Institutional code of conduct for students
- Shall report to the college before the commencement of time.
- Be responsible for professional and ethical practises in all the administrative functions.
- Should take additional responsibilities when required as assigned by Principal.
- Should attend their place of work punctually in accordance with their condition of services.
- Students should be punctual.
- The students must follow the disciplinary rules and regulations of the college.
- Any undisciplined actions are subject to punishment.
- Students should handle the furniture and other properties with care. Damage to the furniture will lead to penalty.
- Students shall only put waste materials in the trash to make the campus clean.
- Students have to park the vehicles in parking area only.
- Students should have the attendance as per University norms.
- Visitors are not allowed to meet the students in the classroom.
- Students should switch off the mobile phone while in the classroom and library.
- Students are expected to spend their free time in the library.
- Students should use the biometric attendance machine.
- Students should maintain cleanliness in the campus.
- Students should not remain absent without prior permission.
III. ID card
- Every student shall wear clean, neat and uniform, fitted to our culture and tradition.
- The institution focus on modesty of dressings.
- The students must carry college ID card every day.
- Students should follow the academic calendar.
- Be accountable to meet all academic activities including active participation in educations tours or field trips accompanying faculty members after obtaining required permission from parents/guardian as a mandatory process.
- Be honest in all academic activities with staff and co-students.
- Follow all the guidelines of the college.